Audio Department Head
Have you ever gazed up during a concert and noticed all the truss and lighting? There’s a possibility that gear belonged to 4Wall! An internationally recognized full-service lighting, video, and rigging company servicing all facets of the entertainment industry that operates in twelve offices in the US and internationally in the UK. 4Wall has made its mark in the California Desert for the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, to the High Roller in Las Vegas, to Saks Fifth Ave in New York City for the ‘Land of 1000 Delights’ display.
We are looking for a Audio Department Head to come join the 4Wall team!
What you will be doing: While every day is different at 4Wall, you will be responsible for supervising the audio department technicians, as well as maintaining, repairing, and quality control of speakers, amps, microphones, digital and analog mixers, com systems, and DANTE networks. This includes inspecting and prepping gear before going out on orders and likewise when returning to the Shop.
What you bring to the table: Our ideal candidate will have good computer skills and the ability to troubleshoot and repair audio systems issues, ability to build audio systems based off the specs of a show, knowledge of how to set up, strike and operate all gear within the Audio department, and experience in A/V & Entertainment Lighting industry is strongly preferred.
What you should know:
This position is full time.
Why You Should Work for 4Wall
- Our People Rock! We pride ourselves on having a family feel where everyone feels welcomed and valued. No matter what your role is at 4Wall, you are a key piece to the success of the company.
- Perks, perks and more perks! We make it a priority to take care of everyone who works at 4Wall. Beyond comprehensive medical, dental, and vision, our benefits package features a 401(k) with 5% company match, company-paid life insurance, short and long term disability, Personal Time Off (PTO), tuition reimbursement, pet insurance and much more!
- The A+ Environment – It’s casual Friday everyday! We strive to create a culture that encourages everyone to interact with each other and have fun. Everything from Star Wars day, to employee contests, to health and wellness months, to chili cook offs. Giving back in our communities is also important as we donate our time and gear to numerous charities.
- Our Future is Bright – Pun intended! 4Wall is a growing business and there are a lot of exciting things happening here. We are involved in various markets in the industry and are looking to continue our surge in serving the nation with the highest quality rental gear with outstanding customer service.
So you want the job, now what?
Our recruitment process goes as follows:
- Apply for the job
- Our recruitment team will review your application. If you are qualified, we will pass it along to the hiring manager. If you aren’t, we will let you know as we don’t like to leave people hanging.
- Interviews – most likely a phone interview and then an in-person interview.
- Job offered – if selected, the hiring manager will contact you to offer the role. If you aren’t selected, don’t worry, we will let you know so you aren’t left wondering.
- Start new job… life changed!
Not interested, but know someone who might be? Refer them! If they get the job, they’ll owe you one for helping them get an awesome job!
P.S. 4Wall is an EOE.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Las Vegas, 3165 W. Sunset Rd. Suite 100, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America