Fredericton, NB, Canada ● Halifax, NS, Canada ● Moncton, NB, Canada Req #565
28 December 2022
Who We Are:
Headquartered in Atlantic Canada with offices across the United States and around the world, Bulletproof has two decades in the security business, protecting its clients’ privacy and data. The company’s footprint now includes users on six continents trusting Bulletproof to secure their identities, networks, data, and devices.
Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities. Bulletproof's practices include Security and Network Operations Centers, Security Assessment & Audit, Quality Assurance and Testing, Microsoft Consulting, Managed Services, and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions.
Why You Should Work With Us:
At Bulletproof, our people are the core of who we are and what we do. Founded in Atlantic Canada and now operating globally, it’s our people who drive us and who bring us together. We believe that it’s through trusting and empowering our entire team, that we achieve more. Bulletproof was named Microsoft’s global Security Partner of the Year  and Four-peat Microsoft Canada IMPACT Award winner [2019-2022]. Bulletproof is proud to be a Microsoft Gold Partner with twelve gold competencies and a member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association. We are committed to helping our customers achieve more securely.
About the job:
The role will focus on the delivery of efficient, effective and relevant Lottery Consulting to Lottery’s running systems modernization projects leveraging best practice methodology.
Essential Functions (Duties & Responsibilities):
• Collaborate with client team to collect, create, present, maintain, and store knowledge transfer assets
• Maintain solid understanding of lottery systems operations, process and technology
• Act as a systems replacement RFP subject matter expert
• Develop or assist in developing strategic/tactical lottery process improvement mapping
• Familiar with systems functional and technical requirements gathering
• Able to coordinate the project schedule, experience in MS project or other project management tools
• Accountable for monitoring and reporting project progress & status to project management and stakeholders
• Assist in management of project activities and client relations related to complex lottery system modernization projects
• Ability to build business, system and technical requirements. Understand the difference between business, system and technical requirements.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science and/or Business or
• 2-year diploma in IT and/or Business with equivalent IT and Project experience
• Must hold a valid Canadian passport and be eligible to apply for a US work visa
Qualifications / Experience:
• Lottery and gaming experience considered required
• Demonstrable experience with project and client management
• Demonstratable experience in requirements and build process flow
• Minimum 5 yrs. leading teams in Lottery/Business/IT Sector
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Critical eye for detail
• Able to positively motivate team members and instill accountability for on-time, on-budget project delivery
• Critical thinker
• Self motivated and ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team members
• Demonstrate the ability to provide information and ideas in a clear, comprehensive, concise and organized manner
• Maintains excellent time management, task planning and prioritization skills
• Must have the ability to travel up to 50% and be eligible for a US work visa
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Bulletproof is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Bulletproof is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Job Family Canada
- Pay Type Salary
- Fredericton, NB, Canada
- Halifax, NS, Canada
- Moncton, NB, Canada