Customer Development Manager - Hangzhou, China
Cynosure is well positioned competitively to lead and transform the medical aesthetics industry. We are guided by our belief that this is a purpose-driven business, which improves patient’s lives and improves practitioner’s livelihoods.
- We are passionate about driving a healthy and growing medical aesthetics industry with leading-edge marketing which inspires consumers to engage in medical aesthetics.
- We are the leader in science-based technology which elevates the standard of care for consumers.
- We are relentlessly focused on being the undisputed innovation leader, addressing the growing demand for consumer treatments across all demographics.
- We are committed to building and strengthening our unmatched global footprint, with direct employees on five continents and in 15 countries and growing, and distributor partners serving over 130 countries.
- We put our people first and believe personal development drives business development.
- We love our customers and strive give them the leading-edge technology, service, marketing support and clinical education to improve their patient’s outcomes and to improve their livelihoods.
At Cynosure, we look for people who make an impact and encourage everyone to lead, create, and add value. In turn, we invest in our team to grow people’s careers and build upon our high-performance and culture-oriented organization. We work together as one team, winning together.
As we grow our global team, there is no better time to join us. As a market leader in medical aesthetics, Cynosure has over 25 years developing, manufacturing, and marketing products for dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medical spas, and healthcare practitioners. With the aesthetic industry’s most comprehensive product portfolio, our offerings span several categories including skin revitalization, body contouring, hair removal, and women’s health.
Our mission is to set Cynosure customers up for success shaping future leaders of the aesthetics industry and helping everyone who uses our technologies discover their version of beautiful.
This role is responsible for developing, achieving and managing T10 Cities’ sales targets and strategy.The candidate will develop and maintain effective customer relationships and can work independently to handle most of the sales activities/sell most of our products.
Strategic Role Responsibilities
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products; anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly.
- Identify key opportunities and risks in the territory
- Develop deep understanding of territory to maximize sales opportunities
- Developing new customer acquisition strategies
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and incorporating in customer pitch and material
- Ensure efficient work plans and collaboration, including clinical, service, marketing and sales teams.
- Review and improve territory business plan and update quarterly
Operational Role Responsibilities
• Completion of sales target: according to personal performance indicators, formulate the sales plan of the target market, conduct market research, screen the target customers of each subdivided product in the target market.
• Market development: develop potential customers according to the sales target, market development plans and specific implementation plans of the Department.
• Accounts receivable management: according to the Department's sales target, sales price system and sales policies, keep good communication with customers and the company's financial personnel, inform customers in advance to prepare for payment, control the amount of accounts receivable, speed up the return of sales funds, and ensure the smooth recovery of loans, so as to improve the company's capital turnover and reduce the company's business risks.
• Customer Relationship Management: conduct routine customer visits, timely understand customer requirements, and invite exhibitors and suppliers through product training and promotion. Maintain smooth communication channels with customers, and understand customer requirements at any time.
• Customer satisfaction: timely handle orders according to the company's order process, timely collect and feed back customer complaints, opinions and suggestions through communication with customers, and urge the company to respond quickly to improve customer satisfaction.
• Effective use of resources: strictly implement the company's expense policy, make a good sales expense budget, understand the sales focus of each stage, evaluate the rationality of customers' demand for resources, determine the expense use mode, track the use effect, summarize and improve in time, and improve the effectiveness of resource use.
• Develop potential customers according to the sales objectives, market development plans and specific implementation plans of the Department, understand the dynamics of customer demand, and feed back the progress of customer development to the sales manager in time, so as to achieve the sales objectives of the Department.
• Can be a buddy in new hire training program for new sales rep
• Can give training/guide to new sales rep
People & Leadership Responsibilities
- Ensure close collaboration with matrixed functions (service, clinical education) to build best-in class customer experience
- Support colleagues with advise, share best practice and drive the team to continuous improvement towards sales excellence
- Upright and honest, proactive and down-to-earth, with a strong sense of responsibility
- College’s degree or above in medicine, biology, marketing and optics
- Basic English: can read documents/write email in English
- Public/Private sales channel working experience
- Salesforce Knowledge is preferred
- Adapt to high frequency business trips
- Relentless hunger for results
- Commercial /business acumen
- Negotiation skills：
- Demonstrates resilience and adaptability in the face of adversity
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, excellent influence and persuasion skills
Qualifications (Select the minimum qualifications required for this position to successfully achieve business requirements)
☒Associate’s degree required
☐Bachelor’s degree required
☐Master’s degree required
☐Education and experience combination:
☐Associate’s degree is equivalent to 18 months of experience
☐Bachelor’s degree is equivalent to three (3) years of experience
☐Master’s degree is equivalent to four (4) years of experience
☐0 to 2 years relevant experience
☐2 to 5 years relevant experience
☒5 to 8 years relevant experience
☐8+ years relevant experience
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- ☐Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- ☐Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- ☐Lifting/pushing/pulling and carrying products weighing up to 45 pounds
- ☐Potential Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration and/or moderate noise levels.
- ☐Potential Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
- ☐Safety Shoes compliant with site specific policies/procedures must be worn in designated areas
- ☐Potential Exposure to blood.
- ☐Other (please specify)
- Job Family Sales
- Job Function Field Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China