Sales Operation Manager - (China, Hangzhou)
Cynosure is well positioned competitively to lead and transform the medical aesthetics industry. We are guided by our belief that this is a purpose-driven business, which improves patient’s lives and improves practitioner’s livelihoods.
- We are passionate about driving a healthy and growing medical aesthetics industry with leading-edge marketing which inspires consumers to engage in medical aesthetics.
- We are the leader in science-based technology which elevates the standard of care for consumers.
- We are relentlessly focused on being the undisputed innovation leader, addressing the growing demand for consumer treatments across all demographics.
- We are committed to building and strengthening our unmatched global footprint, with direct employees on five continents and in 15 countries and growing, and distributor partners serving over 130 countries.
- We put our people first and believe personal development drives business development.
- We love our customers and strive give them the leading-edge technology, service, marketing support and clinical education to improve their patient’s outcomes and to improve their livelihoods.
At Cynosure, we look for people who make an impact and encourage everyone to lead, create, and add value. In turn, we invest in our team to grow people’s careers and build upon our high-performance and culture-oriented organization. We work together as one team, winning together.
As we grow our global team, there is no better time to join us. As a market leader in medical aesthetics, Cynosure has over 25 years developing, manufacturing, and marketing products for dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medical spas, and healthcare practitioners. With the aesthetic industry’s most comprehensive product portfolio, our offerings span several categories including skin revitalization, body contouring, hair removal, and women’s health.
Our mission is to set Cynosure customers up for success shaping future leaders of the aesthetics industry and helping everyone who uses our technologies discover their version of beautiful.
Responsible for provide sales operation support to local sales team. Maintain Sales PO/Contracts and tender related documentations. Create and analyze reports for the sales force regarding market conditions, sales results, and team earnings. Provide administrative support as assigned by internal departments.
Strategic Role Responsibilities
Operational Role Responsibilities
Essential Duties and
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
Correspond with local customers, subsidiaries, and distributors to ensure complete, timely and accurate processing of on-going pre/post sales orders and to resolve any order documentation issues.
- Establish communication between local customers, subsidiaries, distributors, and China sales departments.
- Duties for complete pre-sales order documentation including quoting, pricing, terms & conditions and payment terms, concerns, or issues.
- Assist China sales head with forecast, allocation of inventory and backlog.
- Other international projects as assigned by internal departments
- Embody and deliver the “Exceptional Everyday”
People & Leadership Responsibilities
- Associates degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years Sales Administration experience required, minimum 3 years workingin a smiliar positinin a MNC company and maxtirx organization.
- Highly organized and posses’ interpersonal skills.
- Excellent understanding of cultural & language differences
- Solid managerial skills.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a field
- Strong team member with ability to provide and receive feedback.
- Self-directed and motivated
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Excellent Customer Service, Organization, Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and project management skills
- SAP/Salesforce experience desired; Strong good at with PPT/ Excel
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- ☒Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- ☒Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- ☐Lifting/pushing/pulling and carrying products weighing up to 45 pounds
- ☐Potential Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration and/or moderate noise levels.
- ☐Potential Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
- ☐Safety Shoes compliant with site specific policies/procedures must be worn in designated areas
- ☐Potential Exposure to blood.
- ☐Other (please specify):
- Job Family Sales Operations
- Job Function Sales Administration
- Pay Type Salary
- Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China