Fredericton, NB, Canada ● Halifax, NS, Canada ● Moncton, NB, Canada Req #614
January 18, 2023
Who We Are:
Headquartered in Atlantic Canada with offices across the United States and around the world, Bulletproof has decades of experience in IT, security, and compliance. The company’s footprint now includes users on six continents trusting Bulletproof to address their technology challenges and strengthen their security posture.
Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities. Bulletproof's practices include Security and Network Operations Centers, Security Assessment & Audit, Quality Assurance and Testing, Project Management, Microsoft Consulting, Managed Services, Managed Security Services, and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions.
At Bulletproof, our people are the core of who we are and what we do. Founded in Atlantic Canada and now operating globally, it’s our people who drive us and who bring us together. We believe that it’s through trusting and empowering our entire team, that we achieve more. Bulletproof is a Microsoft Solutions Provider, a FOUR-PEAT Microsoft Canada Workplace Impact Award winner, and crowned the 2021 Microsoft Global Security Partner of the Year. Bulletproof is proud to be a member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association. We are committed to helping our customers achieve more.
About the Job:
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about document quality and organization, and who can maintain remain organized in a fast past-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail. The candidate should have experience with document creation tools (e.g. Microsoft Word), reporting solutions (e.g., Microsoft Excel) and repository solutions (e.g., Microsoft SharePoint, Salesforce, Contract Management Solutions, etc.).
Essential Functions (Duties & Responsibilities):
Your role will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Acting as the primary liaison between Bulletproof’s sales team, sales support teams, and legal department, coordinating day to day administration of Bulletproof contracts (sales and operational)
- Responsible for managing contract document workflow through key parties and key systems, including redline management.
- Obtaining appropriate approvals from key business leaders/decision makers and communicating those approvals to relevant parties.
- Ensuring contract files are complete and accurate, and working with various parties to reconcile missing or incomplete entries.
- Respond to requests for information in a correct and timely manner.
- Provide editing/proofreading support for contract documentation.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
- Handle confidential information in a professional manner.
Required Education and Other Credentials:
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma in Communications, Business, Marketing or a related field. Relevant work experience may be considered in place of post-secondary education.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, time sensitive, high quality environment
- Exceptionally organized with keen attention to detail and positive work ethic.
- Experience in document review and editing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel and other related systems (SharePoint and Contract Management System experience considered an asset).
- French would be a strong asset.
- Strong English language skills (reading/writing/oral)
- Experience and understanding of contracts considered an asset.
- Understanding of IT industry (computers, networks, security) considered an asset.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Bulletproof is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Bulletproof is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Job Family Canada
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Fredericton, NB, Canada
- Halifax, NS, Canada
- Moncton, NB, Canada